An overview of Indoor Technology Farming.
The demand for leafy green products from the food catering industry is increasing yearly. However the supply from the traditional agriculture farming sector is declining or inconsistent due to the changing weather that the world is experiencing. Therefore, the demand and supply of Indoor Technology Farming, such as GreenLand, is increasing exponentially.
In Japan, many companies from other industries are entering this Indoor Technology Farming industry. This also leads to a saturation of these type of products in the marketplace. As a result, retail prices are pushed down. In addition, labor, electricity and construction costs, to name a few, are increasing.
Strengths of GreenLand
We have one of the biggest, commercially viable Vertical Technology Farming facilities in Japan. This is one of the reasons why we can give real and continually updated information. We collaborate with Universities and Research Institutes and are constantly evaluating and creating new products, safety and cleanliness measures. We also have an excellent network and access to distribution channels and retail customers.
The main features of growing a profit in this industry are efficient automation setup, operation and new product development.
Firstly, using diagnostic tools, we understand our clients’ facility and operation. We check the current situation, analyze and report our findings. From here, we work with the client and identify the main points that need attention. We then formulate a plan to facilitate any changes required and improve operation techniques. Once our Proposal is accepted, we then begin our work to ensure success of our clients Indoor Farm.
1. START- UP CONSULTANCY
* Consultancy for new business operators or offered to any business looking to enter this industry.
2. SPECIFICATION/ FACILITIES ASSESSMENT & CONSULTANCY
* Assist with design specifications and/ or collaborate with Engineer or Architects.
* Provide assessment of facility and after which, can consult accordingly.
3. R & D CONSULTANCY
* This option is available if you would like to create a new product(s) or assist with product development.
4. OPERATIONS ASSESSMENT & CONSULTANCY
* Assessment of current operation is provided. If necessary, consultancy can be offered to further improve operations in your Facility.
5. ON-SITE STAFF TRAINING & CONSULTANCY (@ greenLand)
* Staff training is offered on-site at greenLand’s Facility.
* Consulting services can also be offered in regards to staff development and training.
6. OUTSOURCING SERVICE
* This option is available to any Owner looking to build a Facility, and GreenLand operates.
* Entire operation is outsourced as well as management of your Facility.